Realogy Holding Corp., parent company of CENTURY 21 (and CENTURY 21 Redwood Realty), recently revealed their 15 choices for the 3rd annual Realogy FWD Innovation Summit on June 23rd in San Francisco. The FWD Innovation Summit is an invitation-only competition, with all entrants in the running for the ultimate $25,000 prize. According to Realogy’s press release, the FWD summit is “an invitation-only event designed to identify and attract the best new technology products and services for Realogy’s franchise networks and company-owned residential real estate brokerages. In addition to presenting their products and services, each of the companies selected to participate in the exclusive event will be able to tap into the vast Realogy network of real estate leaders.” (Source)
Who was chosen this year?
- Avenue: A real-time smartphone app that “quickly connects real estate agents with consumers 24/7 with free advice about buying or selling real estate.”
- BoostUp: A social savings platform that helps people save for a down payment on their next home or car purchase by offering a dollar-to-dollar match on savings from brand partners, family and friends.
- Curaytor: Real estate marketing software for agents. The platform includes a website, automated Facebook advertising, and a contact management system.
- Dizzle: Offers agents a customized, branded mobile app, as well as the ability to send push notifications and share preferred vendor lists with clients.
- EMTransfer: Facilitates electronic collection, depositing and tracking of earnest money online.
- Flipt: Enables home seller lead generation and brand-building for agents across mobile devices and social media.
- HomeTrackr: Provides homebuyers with easy access to critical information about the history of a home.
- Homevibe: On-demand home inspector insights in the Seattle, Washington for $20 about the home upfront, distributed to prospective buyers.
- Keep: Enables real estate and mortgage professionals to automatically send homeowners a personalized email “statement” about their home and mortgage four times a year with brokerage and agent branding to keep a connection after a closing.
- Loop and Tie: Give the gift they love with this gifting platform that helps agents build relationships. With this service, clients can choose the gift they prefer to receive from their agent.
- NotaryCam: Document notarization online in minutes.
- Solo: Online platform that connects homebuyers with buy-side agents offering unbundled services. Buyers get 3% rebate on the home’s closing price.
- Spacio Pro: Uses beacon technology that real estate agents can use at open houses and offices.
- Syncro: A lead conversion tool that sends an instant web chat to the agent when a lead form is filled out.
- Tactile Finance: An application that gives real estate professionals the ability to help customers figure out their best options for financing their home while maximizing net sale proceeds.
Which one would you use most in your real estate business? Who do you think will win?
Leave a Reply